Just who can be a part of this year’s outstanding class of Tech 25?
Winners will be selected from three main role categories, reinforcing the core roles that building product and building revenue play:
- 10 in tech product/R&D
- 10 in sales/marketing
- 5 in “other”
In addition to being star performers, nominees should also be excellent, committed team players who build others up through mentoring, teaching and positive example. In an effort to recognize those unsung builders, nominees must not be members of your C-suite team.
Count me in! What do I need to do next?
- Brainstorm with your fellow company leaders and honor the work of those true rockstars
- Nominations must be submitted by a company executive
- Only one nomination per organization
- Nomination deadline: June 24, 2016
Once we submit the nominations, then what?
- A panel of judges will review all of the applications.
- Tech 25 Winners will be contacted the week of July 5 to submit further information
- The Tech 25 Class of 2016 will be announced publicly the week of July 11 on techpoint.org
- The winners will be celebrated at an event the evening of August 5 at Crane Bay
- Companies will have the opportunity to support their winner onsite at the event through Award Winner Employer Package
How does my company get involved beyond the nominations?
Companies will have the opportunity to support their Tech 25 winner on site at the event through an Award Winner Employer Package. Contact Lauren Petersen, community activation manager for TechPoint at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 260-273-1855 for more information.
This all sounds great, but what if I have more questions?
- Lauren Petersen, email@example.com or call 260-273-1855
- Joshua Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-464-5416