2015 Indiana Conference for Women
Indiana Conference for Women
10 South West Street
Thursday, November 12, 2015, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Mark your calendar for November 12th when the Midwest’s premier women’s event returns to Indianapolis.
The Indiana Conference for Women features 45+ inspiring speakers and 15 breakout sessions across five of the hottest topic areas: re-igniting your career , engaging others, giving back, harnessing technology and small business strategies. Customize your day with presentations on Career Development, Communication, Entrepreneurship,Social Responsibility and Women & Tech.
The 2015 conference adds Kathy Ireland, Sallie Krawcheck and other iconic speakers to our extraordinary line-up from past events with Martha Stewart, Gail Sheehy, Charlotte Beers, Judy Smith (inspiration for ABC’s ‘Scandal’), Katty Kay (BBC World News America) and Claire Shipman (Good Morning America).
- Keynote luncheon with Kathy Ireland, CEO and Chief Designer of kathy ireland Worldwide®. Kathy will guide you on her journey from papergirl to the covers of Sports Illustrated and Forbes, her rise to fashion influencer, and path to building the world’s 28th most powerful brand.
- WTHR Channel 13 anchor Andrea Morehead will host a “Lessons in Innovative Leadership” conversation with Ellevate Network’s Sallie Krawcheck, EY’s Beth Brooke-Marciniak, and Melina Kennedy from Cummins.
- Amy Wilkinson, author of The Creator’s Code: The Six Essential Skills of Extraordinary Entrepreneurs
- Jennifer B. Kahnweiler, Ph.D., author, The Genius of Opposites: How Introverts and Extroverts Create Extraordinary Results Together
- Bonnie Marcus, author, The Politics of Promotion: How High-Achieving Women Get Ahead and Stay Ahead
- Intrigue Expert and communications strategist Sam Horn, author, Got Your Attention?
- Val Grubb will join Deloitte Managing Partner Mary Boelke and FirstPerson Advisors’ Orr Fellow Sarah Michaels to share tips for communicating effectively across four generations in the workplace
- Springboard Enterprises CEO Amy Millman will host our popular Dolphin Tank®, offering women entrepreneurs strategies, tips and connections to grow big fast. Congratulations 2015 Finalists and welcome Feedback Panelists! The track is supported by IU Research & Technology Corporation and Innovate Indiana Fund.
- Feel good giving back! In our new Social Responsibility track developed with Women’s Philanthropy at IU, Laurie Burns McRobbie will lead discussions with local leaders on inter-generational giving and social entrepreneurship.
- Design Thinking Workshop with Collective Capital
- The Power of Partnerships: Women Supporting Women featuring gender expert Susan Shapiro Barash, author of 13 books including Tripping the Prom Queen
- Plus we’ll welcome back hosts Gerry Dick (Inside INdiana Business) and Conference Co-Founders Deborah Collins Stephens and Billie Dragoo
Plus So Much More
- Author book signings and onsite bookstore
- Table-top exhibits
- Non-stop networking
- Reserved table for your group in general sessions
- Outstanding opportunities for your organization as a 2015 Corporate, Academic or Community Partner
About the Conference
The Indiana Conference for Women is the Midwest’s largest women’s learning event, featuring internationally-acclaimed speakers, bestselling authors and business experts with proven strategies, inspirational advice and practical tools to ignite your career or business success.
The Indiana Conference for Women is designed and produced by Invent Your Future Enterprises.
Read more about the governance and leadership for this event.