Tech 25 winner Dean Dube is helping new pilots take off with tech

Tech 25 winner Dean Dube is helping new pilots take off with tech

Indiana has a wealth of tech talent and these playmakers are having a big impact as they build the technology and tech companies that are driving economic growth in the Hoosier state. Join us in celebrating the Tech 25 class of 2022 through this profile series and learn a bit more about each winner. Dean […]
Race your way to an exciting tech career in motorsports

Race your way to an exciting tech career in motorsports

Despite being the racing capital of the world (Indianapolis Motor Speedway) and hosting ”The Greatest Spectacle in Racing” (Indianapolis 500) in our own backyard, motorsports isn’t typically an industry that comes to mind when thinking about a potential career in tech in Indiana. However, motorsports is incredibly data-driven, and technology plays a key role in […]
Daniela Cervantes and family at her graduation from Butler University

Opportunity: What Hispanic Heritage Month Means to Me

Hispanic Heritage Month dates back to 1989, but my earliest recollection of the celebration is from 2012. My mom would take us to the Latino Health Fair free clinics for a check-up every year. It wasn’t until I was in high school that I learned Hispanic Heritage Month was a celebration greater than a free […]
VC Speed Dating

September VC Collaboration Events a Big Win for Indiana Tech 

Collaboration is one of Indiana’s super powers, and it was on full display this year for the return of in-person investor meetings hosted by TechPoint with assistance from Venture Club of Indiana and the Next Level Fund. By coming together with our similar missions and events over three days in September, we created a larger […]
Launch Mission41K

Launch Mission41K kickoff conference will help employers create new tech hiring pathways

One-day event serves as official launch of effort to create 41K new Indiana tech jobs  TechPoint will host a one-day kickoff conference — Launch Mission41K — where it will work with up to 250 early adopters of the organization’s new Mission41K movement: a plan to grow the state’s tech workforce by 41,000 by 2030 and […]